Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Here we go....

I've been out of Australia for quite a while now, and while blogging would have been a really good way to keep in touch with family and friends, baring my random thoughts on the internet has never appealed (my thoughts are genuinely random, but to be honest I will share them with just about anyone over a few pints). But I digress... deep breath... here I go with my first foray into blogging.

I'm desperately trying to catch up with you all, having missed the first 9 days of the class, so I'm not going to spend too much time playing with colours or formats just yet, I figure they are things I can change when I feel a bit more comfortable with my progress.

So... back to researching all the brilliant advice given on the discussion boards. Many thanks to everyone of you, it feels a bit like cheating seeing all the work you guys have put in so far. I only hope that I can contribute as much back to you all soon when I'm up to speed.

1 comment:

Ev1L 0wL said...

Hi Cherna
Good to see your off and running, dont worry too much about the late start, the tasks wont take long at all if you knuckle down, I have found it pretty easy to get side tracked and spend the day getting nothing done!
All the best
Owen